Danpal solutions – in harmony with the environment
- Solutions which limit energy consumption: Our systems can adapt to variable climatic conditions for sensible management of available light.
- Adapted to the HQE approach, which has defined building certification. HQE targets both the interior of the building, i.e. the health and comfort of users, as well as integration into the environment, saving resources and reducing waste.
- Partnerships with the ADEME (Agency for Economic Development and Energy Control) and the CNRS (National Centre for Scientific Research) using precise measurements created in test cells to validate the thermal performance of the Danpatherm system.
- Manufactured according to ISO 9001 and ISO 14001.
- Simplified maintenance through high pressure cleaning with fresh water, with minimal soap or detergent required.
- Recycling of off-cuts and packaging: Danpal® panels and waste are 100% recyclable. 100% of our production off-cuts are regranlulated by extrusion.
- Low on-site fabrication and handling: In 95% of cases we deliver systems that are manufactured to size (i.e. minimizing waste by eliminating off-cuts on site).
- Non pollutant: The Danpalon® system is certified as a non-pollutant and is suitable for use in sensitive fields such as the Agri-food sector.